Everything I love
This looks just like what I would imagine your chandelier would look like! It's very cute!
Oh nice! Who wouldn't want a chandelier like that one?!
Cahira, that chandelier is perfect for you!I am very excited about your own room!!!
Thank you everyone for writing me about the chandeleir. I am very excited about my new room too! Love- Cahira
Hey that chandelier is beautiful, which is a good fit for the room of a beautiful girl! I love you and I miss you, Monkey!
Ha Cahira it's me Tre.What do you like about the bike?
This looks just like what I would imagine your chandelier would look like! It's very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh nice! Who wouldn't want a chandelier like that one?!
ReplyDeleteCahira, that chandelier is perfect for you!
ReplyDeleteI am very excited about your own room!!!
Thank you everyone for writing me about the chandeleir. I am very excited about my new room too! Love- Cahira
ReplyDeleteHey that chandelier is beautiful, which is a good fit for the room of a beautiful girl! I love you and I miss you, Monkey!
ReplyDeleteHa Cahira it's me Tre.What do you like about the bike?
ReplyDelete